Today’s energy customers expect more when it comes to data privacy and personalization from their utility. In our experience, delivering personalized messaging through the right channels at the right time are key components to surpassing customer expectations.
BlastPoint sat with our friends at Questline Digital to discuss how objective-driven data analysis can help build personalized customer experiences, increase engagement in relevant programs, and surpass customers’ overall expectations.
Building relationships with energy utility customers beyond transactional messaging can be a challenge. This is where data and personalization can help.
Customer data is a powerful force that can be used to understand preferences and track needs better. In fact, 55% of consumers believe that targeted communications create a more enjoyable experience.(1)
Data and personalization can help your utility achieve:
- More effective marketing messages
- Higher engagement rates
- Increased program conversions
However, it’s important to remember privacy and security when collecting and using data. Although customers expect relevant messages, they also expect their privacy to be respected and protected.
- What a personalized utility customer experience looks like and its benefits
- How data can be used to personalize the customer experience and drive engagement
- The importance of data privacy, legal considerations and meeting customer expectations