One way utilities can meet regulatory and environmental goals is by optimizing their energy efficiency programs. But how? Easily and efficiently, using BlastPoint’s data-driven customer intelligence platform. Create a personalized customer experience at scale, hit energy efficiency benchmarks, increase customer satisfaction and more, with A.I. for energy efficiency. Learn more!
Utilities are looking for ways to meet stringent government regulations. They aim to meet their own, internal carbon-reduction goals. And in today’s customer-focused environment, they are experimenting with new ways to increase customer satisfaction.
Optimizing their energy efficiency programs is a key way to achieve all three. But where should they start? With customer-focused, objective-driven intelligence.
BlastPoint’s Energy Efficiency Solutions make it simple.
Download the free one-pager here and share it with your team!
BlastPoint’s solutions for energy efficiency take a data-driven approach to arrive at actionable results that business teams can start using quickly to:
- Predict which customers, at the household level, are most likely to engage with EE initiatives,
- Generate customer segments based on energy efficiency objectives,
- Understand customer motivations & create effective campaigns that persuade customers to act,
- Craft personalized customer experiences,
- Increase participation in programs, especially among hard-to-reach groups,
- Drive adoption of energy-efficient technologies,
- Save money by effectively funneling media buys,
- and more!
Customer Intelligence for Energy Efficiency
BlastPoint’s customer intelligence platform evolves over time so that our partners stay up-to date on customers’ changing needs and circumstances. It easily integrates with utilities’ existing technology infrastructure and partners. And it delivers results quickly.
Download the one-pager to learn more. Explore our menu of other energy-focused solutions that BlastPoint’s customer intelligence platform is perfect for, or reach out to us here to kick off your energy efficiency optimization strategy!
Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.