Target, partner, lead and grow: How companies using commercial business personas keep customers happy and increase revenue, even during a crisis.
Businesses across industries have reached far beyond simply knowing who their commercial customers are in order to serve them better. Today’s savvy leaders know that providing relevant solutions to modern-day problems requires embracing the power of data intelligence and predictive analytics, if they want to stay ahead of the curve.
One way to put cost-effective, results-driven data tools into action is to create commercial business personas.
But what are commercial business personas? What can B2Bs use them for? And how can companies that serve other companies start building them right now?
The answers to these and more of your questions are packed into BlastPoint’s latest Special Report, “Commercial Business Personas for B2Bs,” available as a free download now!
Your free report includes:
- A sensible definition of this little-talked-about concept
- Commercial business persona samples to get you thinking about how you might craft your own
- How commercial personas are different from individual customer personas AND how they differ from customer segments
Plus, these four key reasons to use commercial business personas:
- To pivot in a crisis so you stay relevant to your customers
- To expand into new markets
- To build winning partnerships that drive business initiatives
- To empower sales and marketing teams so they can make informed decisions and engage customers in the ways they want to be reached.
We’re extremely excited about this new release and hope you find it useful. Over the course of the coming weeks, we’ll bring you more insights and on-the-ground stories of how commercial personas are being used in the business setting.
For now, as organizations power through the ongoing pandemic and its resulting volatile economy, and as we continue to work remotely, there’s never been a more important time than right now to embrace the technology tools waiting to be utilized.
So be sure to review our guide for a thorough understanding of commercial business personas.
As soon as you’re ready to take the next step toward building some for your company, we’ll be here to help. Drop us a line and we’ll talk through your business goals so that the BlastPoint team can build the solutions you need for maximum growth and impact!